House 2 Home Inspection Services produces easy to read, nationally recognized reports that exceed the “Standards of Practice” established by the Florida Association Of Building Inspectors and State Florida Home Inspectors Licensing. Our typical home inspection includes all of these components and systems:
- Grounds: Driveway, Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, Patio, Patio Cover, Decks/Porches, Fences/Gates.
- Exterior: Exterior Stairs, Exterior Walls, Trim=eaves,fascia,soffits, Chimneys, Sprinklers, Hose Faucets, Gutters & Downspouts.
- Foundation: Grading, Slab or perimeter foundation, Crawlspace, Ventilation, Floor Construction.
- Roof: Main Roof and any additional roof structures, Vent Caps, Ridge Vents, All Exposed Flashing.
- Plumbing: Main Line, Supply Lines, Waste Lines, Gas Fuel Systems, Water Heaters.
- Heating/Cooling/Air Distribution System: Description, Condition, Venting, Combustion Air, Burners, Distribution, Normal Controls, Air Filters, Heat Pumps or A/C units.
- Electrical: Incoming Service, Main & Sub Panels, Type of Wire used, Outlet, GFCI outlets, Switches.
- Interior: Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Fireplace, Ceiling fans, Smoke Detectors, Attic, Ventilation.
- Garage: Floor, Firewall/ceiling, Ventilation, Entry & Exit Doors, Vehicle Door, Automatic Vehicle Door Opener, Electrical.
- Kitchen: Sinks, Countertops, Cabinets, Lights, Disposal, Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Other Special Features.
- Bathrooms: Toilets, Sinks, Ventilation, Bathtubs, Showers, Wall Tiles
- Pool/Spa: Pool/Spa Type, Heater, Filters, Pumps, Blowers, Electrical, Pool Decking/Coping, Screen Cages/lanai, Child Safety.
- Termite/WDO: Most all lenders will require a termite/WDO inspection be done on all homes sold in Florida. This part of the inspection will be done by a Certified Pest inspector that holds a license to inspect for termites and wood destroying organisms in the state of Florida by the Department of Agriculture. Please view Florida WDO reporting for more information.
YOUR REPORT: Each section above is categorized along with a detailed summary that makes it convenient and easy to reference repairs quickly. All reports are posted on your own private page accessed through H2HInspectionServices.com (see login at top right) when your report is done you will get your login info (you can customize your login info after login) Here you will see your report, info on home warranty for purchase, a special offer from ADT and a list of Contractors that have been rated by other clients.
- A Summary Section listing defective and marginal items as well as helpful recommendations for repair or replacement
- Digital photographs will be taken during the inspection. All items listed on the report will have photographs. See Sample Report on Home Page.
- Pool inspections are included for free as are garage area and out buildings smaller than 400 sq ft.
- Security Systems are not inspected but you will recieve a special offer from ADT. (the best deal you can get from ADT)