A Snapshot of House 2 Home Inspection Services for Realtors
- Family Owned and Operated: House 2 Home Inspection Services is much more than just another inspection company. We are family owned. We treat each home or building as if one of our family members were buying or selling. Once you are a client of House 2 Home Inspection Services you are forever our client. We will always be available to our past clients to help them in anyway that we can
- Qualified Professionals: At House 2 Home Inspection Services, our inspectors are of the most highly trained and experienced inspectors in Hillsborough with hundreds of inspections performed and over 16 years of combined Real-Estate and Construction experience.
- Prompt, dependable service & flexible scheduling: We accommodate your availability. We answer phones 7 days a week between 9am-7pm. If you get our voice mail, we will call you back usually within the hour. Also, we perform RUSH inspections as well as weekend inspections.
- Fully Insured: We carry Extensive Errors and Omissions (E&O) with agent referral indemnity, and General Liability coverage as well.
- Next Day Reports: In this day and age of timely service, it is essential you choose an inspection company that delivers. House 2 Home Inspection Services strives to produce our computerized reports with digital pictures delivered the day following the inspection. Reports are conveniently e-mailed to all parties allowed by the client.
- No Trip Charges: Unlike many inspection companies, we never charge trip charges for inspections within Hillsborough & Pasco County.
- Professional Equipment: At House 2 Home Inspection Services, we carry equipment for checking not only the standard items of an inspection, but also monitors and devices that allow us to check details that matter to our clients such as: microwave leakage testing, water flow and pressure testing and moisture testing (when requested).
- High Standards: At House 2 Home Inspection Services, our inspectors hold the highest standards in the industry for honesty, trust and integrity.
I believe that as a real-estate professional you should always be confident in the professionalism of the people that you work with to bring a real-estate transaction to closing. So I recommend meeting with and getting to know everyone that is going to be working for your client. Please call for an appointment to meet and discuss all aspects of House 2 Home Inspection Services professional business services. (813) 310-4103