New Construction Inspections
When building a home most homeowners want Peace of Mind and Quality Assurance. The last thing any homeowner wants to hear after they have lived in a home for 10 months is that there is a leaking pipe in a wall that could have been identified during the construction process.
House 2 Home Inspection Services. understands how important it is for homeowners to have Peace of Mind today, not tomorrow. As a result, we have put together a reasonable and affordable inspection package.
New Construction Home Inspection
- Full home inspection exceeding NAHI and FABI State Standards
- Inspect the final installation of attic insulation
- Inspect the final installation of all roofing materials
- Inspect the operation of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Inspect the operation of appliances, plumbing fixtures, doors and windows
- Inspect the finish work of the surfaces inside and out